samedi 6 avril 2013

Melvita 100% Argan Oil Roll-On

Melvita 100% Argan Oil Roll-On

The cold Winter months always find me looking for products that will moisturize and repair my cuticles. It's especially nice to find one that not only works well, but is also portable, and neat and easy to apply. Melvita's 100% Argan Oil Roll-On is a great little product, and I love that it has a roll-on applicator. It instantly soothes my cuticles, eliminates the dryness, and improves their look.

Melvita 100% Argan Oil Roll-On

Melvita recommends using this on any dry areas of your skin, including lips and cuticles. Argan Oil is one of the top anti aging products on the market, and it's rich in Vitamins A and E, and healing sterols. Argan Oil is also one of the longer-lasting oils, so you don't need to constantly re-apply this product throughtout the day. I must admit I probably apply it more than I need to just because I love the applicator! I use it on my cuticles, my lips if they seem extra dry, my elbows, fine lines and wrinkles on my face, and even on a couple of age spots that I'm starting to notice, because Argan Oil can fade brown spots.

Melvita 100% Argan Oil Roll-On


The roller is metal, which I prefer to a plastic roller ball. The ball measures about 1/4", so it makes your application very precise. The glass tube that holds the product is quite thick so there's no need to worry about it breaking easily. This retails for $13.00/0.33 fl. oz. It's available at the Melvita web site (link above) and at other etailers. Melvita products are all natural and organic. There's no need to print a list of ingredients for this product because it's pure and simple: cold pressed unscented Argan Oil from organic farming, and no preservatives or colorants.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire